An exciting opportunity is available for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a psychiatric team at a boutique private psychiatric facility in Sydney.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Mental Health (or working towards);
- Working with Children check (if relevant);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The clinic, located in Sydney's Eastern suburbs, is a private mental health facility offering a broad range of psychiatric services. These include general inpatient admissions for people with mood disorders and/or drug and alcohol problems, specialist group therapy and community programs.
The facility is renowned for exemplary recovery-focused, holistic, and person-forward care in mental health concerns such as anxiety, depression, psychosis and personality vulnerabilities in addition to dependency disorders. It is a teaching hospital with one of the first accredited Mental Health Graduate Nurse programs in Australia, with strong opportunities for coaching, professional development and career progression.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.