Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join a friendly and dynamic team upon opening the inpatient ward at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a successful candidate, you will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years post-graduate experience and clinical skill in mental health nursing;
- Understanding of the principles and issues relevant to coordinated, multidisciplinary team approaches in the provision of mental health services;
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work;
- Demonstrated evidence of being able to provide person-centred care;
- Demonstrated effective communication skills – written and verbal;
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as a productive team member;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to work a flexible roster, day, evening or night shift across all days of the week according to the unit requirements;
- Postgraduate qualification in mental health or working towards the same desired.
The hospital, located in Southern Sydney, is a technologically advanced private facility providing comprehensive healthcare with 7 state-of-the-art operating theatres, modern private en-suite patient rooms and full diagnostic, surgical and interventional facilities. A new Mental Health clinic, offering both overnight and day programs, will be opening soon.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.