New possibilities await talented and accomplished Postnatal Registered Nurses/Midwives to join a vibrant team in the luxury 46-bed postnatal/antenatal ward at a top-notch private hospital in Sydney. Both full-time and part-time positions are available.
You will join the dynamic team in the luxury 46-bed postnatal/antenatal ward alongside the 8-bed birth suite and a 14-bed Special Care Nursery. Welcoming over 200 babies each month, the busy unit will keep you engaged and involved while working alongside the highly experienced and competent team.
You will have the opportunity to work in any of the support clinics, such as the inpatient infant feeding support clinic and the outpatient postnatal support clinic.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- Current Registration with APHRA as a Registered Midwife;
- Minimum 1-year post-graduate experience;
- Postnatal ward experience;
- IBCLC (lactation) certification is desirable;
- Ability to work effectively in a supportive team;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- A genuine interest in caring for women and their families through the various stages of pregnancy, childbirth, and postnatal care.
- Free parking for night and weekend shifts;
- Flexible Leave Program;
- Free access to 18,000 upskilling courses via a LinkedIn learning subscription;
- Professional development programs;
- Post-graduate and Formal Education Scholarships;
- Study leave;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Discounts off hospital and extras private health insurance;
- Hospital, Allied Health & Pharmacy discounts;
- Paid parental leave;
- Recognition and rewards programs;
- Community service leave.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Situated in Western Sydney, the hospital is a contemporary facility featuring 212 beds and equipped with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath labs. The hospital performs a comprehensive range of elective surgeries, encompassing cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopedic, gynecology, colorectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, pediatric, ENT, and spinal surgery. The maternity unit comprises an 8-bed birthing suite, a 46-bed antenatal/postnatal ward, and a 14-bed special care nursery.
A base hourly rate ranges from $34.43 - $48.33 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, excluding penalties or allowances.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.