An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurse/Midwife to join the supportive team within Women’s Health at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse/Midwife, you will perform duties supported by a dedicated maternity educator ensuring direct access to education and professional development to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for will assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient’s individual needs. This opportunity will also see you working across the surgical gynaecology unit.
- Dual Midwifery and Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- 2 years’ experience in midwifery;
- Women’s Health Registered Nurses require 2 years’ experience in gynae, obstetrics, post-natal;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Availability to work all shifts.
The hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities and a supportive executive team. The hospital offers flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits, including Employee Benefits program providing access to employee wellness, discounted health insurance and retail and service discounts.
Hospital is located in Sydney's South and is a fully accredited advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Working in partnership with some of Australia's leading medical specialists, the hospital has developed a strong reputation in Cardiac, Orthopaedics & Spinal Care, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, Medical, Cancer Care, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Colorectal and Urology. The maternity unit comprises of 6 birthing suites, with remote baby monitoring technology, a respite nursery, a level 2, 10 cot Special Care Nursery and 23 post-natal beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.