New opportunities have arisen for highly motivated Registered Nurses with previous oncology experience to join the established nursing team at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 1-year experience in oncology nursing;
- Successful completion of an anti-neoplastic drug administration course or working towards;
- Experience in the use of central venous access devices (CVADs) and experience in cannulation;
- Bachelor of Nursing;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Oncology or working towards (desirable);
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused.
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Close to shopping centre and public transport;
- Reduced car park rates.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The Operating Theatre complex has 16 theatres, 32 first-stage recovery bays, and additional 32-second stage chairs. The specialties include General (including laparoscopic), Colorectal, Bariatric, Orthopaedic, Cardiothoracic, ENT, Plastics, Paediatric, Oral & Dental Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Ophthalmic, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Urology, and Vascular surgery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.