Excellent opportunities exist for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the perioperative team at a private hospital in Brisbane. Multiple Permanent roles available (between 32 – 64 hours per fortnight).
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years in a perioperative nursing role;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of the patient;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support and external courses supported – study leave time provided;
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths;
- Employee Benefits club;
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff;
- Corporate discounts, including health fund and travel discounts.
Hospital, located in north Brisbane, is an acute facility providing a wide range of health services. Key surgical specialities of the unit include Colorectal, Orthopaedics, Plastics Breast and Endocrine, General Surgery and Bariatric Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.