Excellent opportunities exist for suitably qualified and experienced Registered Nurses to join the friendly team at a private hospital in Shepparton. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will work within a busy Theatre team caring for patients in the operating room. You will review, plan and deliver patient care with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure high-quality service is provided to the patients. You will work across a Monday-Friday rotating roster with no nightshifts.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of recent nursing experience in theatre settings;
- Understanding of infection control principles;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a team;
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Critical Care qualifications will be desirable for this role.
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment;
- Opportunity for relocation assistance with local council resources.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility. It has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.