Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join the Orthopaedic Unit at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available - up to 60 hours per fortnight.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of each patient.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years of postgraduate experience in orthopaedics;
- Demonstrated ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment and autonomously as required;
- Advanced communication and customer service skills;
- The flexibility to work a rotating roster, including day, evening, night and weekend shifts, will be key for this role.
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services and regular subsidised social activities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.