Exciting opportunities exist for highly motivated and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Theatre team at a private hospital on the Sunshine Coast. There are multiple permanent full-time opportunities available.
As the Registered Nurse, you will be assessing, planning, coordinating and evaluating the care delivery needs of patients in the Peri/Post Anaesthetic Care Unit. You will be reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager and working alongside a supportive team.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in PACU/ Anaesthetics;
- Proven knowledge as a PACU nurse in a similar department;
- Demonstrated availability to work effectively as part of a high-performing team;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain good working relations with others;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The hospital offers great benefits, including:
- National staff development programs;
- Employee benefit programs;
- Family-friendly workplaces;
- Flexible salary packaging to suit your individual needs.
Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. Facilities include 6 state-of-the-art operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, a minor procedure room, a day surgery unit, an 8-bed intensive care unit and an 8 chair day oncology unit. Medical consulting suites are located onsite together with comprehensive pathology and radiology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au
for other available positions.