Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the professional Post Anaesthetic/Recovery Care Team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will work within the busy PACU/Recovery team caring for patients within the operating room. You will review, plan, and deliver patient care with the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high-quality service is provided to the patients. You will work across a rotating roster, including evenings and weekends, so flexibility is vital.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years in a theatre environment as a PACU/Recovery Nurse;
- Demonstrated excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing specialties will be highly regarded;
- The flexibility to handle a rotating roster with weekend and evening shifts will be essential for this role.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Flexible work practices;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility specialising in short stay Orthopaedic Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Hand Surgery, Pain Management and Dental. There are three operating theatres, a purpose-built day surgery facility and onsite Radiology and Physiotherapy services. The hospital operates Monday to Friday, closing for weekends, public holidays and Christmas.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.