Excellent opportunities exist for highly-skilled Registered Nurses with experience in an acute care setting to join the dynamic Recovery Unit where teamwork is paramount at a private hospital in Sydney. Full-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- To provide customer-focused holistic nursing care;
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Maintain effective communication within the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure ongoing patient care and staff safety;
- Engage in a positive team culture.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- At least 1 year of experience in an acute care setting – training for PARU can be provided;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Post-graduate certificate in Recovery or working towards (desirable);
- Paediatric experience (desirable).
$36.47 - $48.58 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The Operating Theatre complex has 16 theatres, 32 first-stage recovery bays, and additional 32-second stage chairs. The specialties include General (including laparoscopic), Colorectal, Bariatric, Orthopaedic, Cardiothoracic, ENT, Plastics, Paediatric, Oral & Dental Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Ophthalmic, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Urology, and Vascular surgery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.