Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Perioperative Registered Nurses to join the dynamic Theatre team at a private hospital in regional NSW. Permanent full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Perioperative setting;
- High standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
- Flexible rostering to best match your work/life balance;
- Professional Development;
- Friendly work environment;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Albury Wodonga, provides an extensive range of inpatient and day-patient services, all located on-site. The hospital accommodates five busy operating theatres for both elective and emergency procedures, acute medical/surgical wards, a six-bed High Dependency Unit, Day Surgery Unit, Home Nursing Service, and both inpatient and outpatient psychiatric services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.