A new opportunity has arisen for a motivated Registered Nurse with current theatre experience to join the Recovery team at a private hospital in Adelaide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery;
- Participation in a 7-day on-call roster.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience as a recovery RN;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Understanding of risk management and work health and safety principles;
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and learning;
- Knowledge of ACORN standards and current legislation;
- Candidates must hold Australian or NZ Citizenship or have the capacity to work in Australia permanently.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Adelaide, is a modern acute facility providing a range of specialties, including obstetric, cardiac, critical care, orthopaedic, surgical, and medical services. The Operating Suite comprises 9 Theatres and operates electively over a 6-day week.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.