An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Midwife to join the Maternity Ward at a private hospital in Brisbane. It's a permanent part-time role - 64 hours per fortnight.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Midwife, you will be planning, reviewing and delivering care to expectant mothers within the unit. You will report to the Nurse Unit Manager and work alongside a supportive team of nurses, midwives, medical professionals and clinical support staff.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience working across all areas in obstetrics/maternity ward;
- Postgraduate maternity qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Demonstrates excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Generous educational support and external courses supported – study leave time provided;
- Flexible rostering with a variety of shift lengths;
- Employee Benefits club;
- Onsite Pilates classes for staff;
- Corporate discounts, including health fund and travel discounts;
- Strong, flexible career path.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in north Brisbane, is an acute facility providing a wide range of health services. Hospital has a modern maternity wing, a Level 2 Special Care Nursery and an Early Parenting Centre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.