Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Midwives and dually qualified Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives to join the Maternity/Surgical Ward at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse/Midwife, you will be working alongside nurses and midwives committed to providing high-quality patient-centred care. You will receive extensive orientation and support from the Nurse Unit Manager, Department Leadership team and Clinical Development Unit. You will also be given the opportunity to undertake professional development to support you as you transition into your new role.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- A minimum of 2 years experience as Registered Nurse AND/OR Registered Midwife;
- Evidence of clinical practice with a minimum of 2 years of experience caring for patients undergoing gynaecology, urogynecology, plastic and cosmetic procedures requiring day overnight hospital admission AND/OR experience caring for patients maternity patients requiring antenatal and postnatal hospital admission;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service;
- Ability to plan and achieve clinical learning outcomes for individual and in a team environment;
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development of self;
- Process effective verbal and written communication skills;
- The flexibility to work across a rotating roster, including the night shift, will be key to this role.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities;
- Generous support for education;
- Close to public transport and parking facilities;
- A supportive, friendly and professional working environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a small specialist private hospital. Specialising in women’s health, the hospital provides the highest standards of specialised services, skilled personnel and sophisticated technologies. The specialities include obstetrics, gynaecology, urogynaecology, plastic and cosmetic surgery. Each year, we perform over 5600 procedures and deliver more than 3000 babies. The Maternity/Surgical Ward is a 25-bed unit with 16 dedicated surgical beds and 9 dedicated maternity beds.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.