An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced Neonatal Registered Nurse/Midwife to join the Special Care Nursery at a private hospital in Sydney. This is a Permanent Full-Time opportunity.
As a Registered Midwife/Nurse, you will perform duties with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurse and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered within the ward. You will be responsible for assessing, planning, coordinating, and evaluating each patient’s individual needs' care delivery needs.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- 2 years experience in special care or NICU - at least 6 months recent experience;
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and customer service skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Demonstrated risk management and OH&S;
- Ability to review and implement continuous improvement programs;
- Ability to work a 7-day rotating roster;
- Neo-Natal Certificate/Qualification desired.
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The newly refurbished maternity unit comprises 7 birth suites and an outpatient consultation room, all with remote monitoring; 40 postnatal/antenatal beds include parenting suites, a level 2 SCN and an outpatient feeding and parenting clinic.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.