Exciting opportunities have become available for dynamic and highly experienced Registered Nurses/Midwives with excellent interpersonal skills to work within a Maternity Ward at a private hospital in Sydney. Multiple positions are available across the Delivery Suite and Special Care Nursery.
- Current AHPRA registration (dual registration as Midwife & Nurse highly desirable);
- Minimum 2 years postgraduate experience working within maternity;
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in all areas of maternity services;
- Postgraduate maternity qualifications will be highly regarded, though not essential;
- Demonstrates excellent time management, clinical problem solving and organisational skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Advanced Diploma in area of speciality;
- IBCLE (International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant) or expertise in management and advice in breastfeeding to parents;
- Group facilitation skills.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is a modern facility servicing the Sutherland Shire and surrounding areas. Hospital is an acute Medical/Surgical facility offering a comprehensive range of services, including Rehabilitation, an After Hours GP Medical Service, an Intensive Care Unit, and Orthopaedics, Obstetrics, and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.