Excellent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the nursing team at a private rehabilitation centre in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery and rehabilitation.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Specialty nursing experience in rehabilitation (desired);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills;
- Working with Children check;
- Current police check (dated within the last 90 days).
The hospital offers flexible work arrangements, ongoing learning, a comprehensive range of career pathways across specialties and an advantageous working experience.
The Rehabilitation Centre, located in eastern South Melbourne, is a rehabilitation facility offering an extensive range of inpatient and outpatient services. The specialties include multi-trauma, orthopaedics, stroke, cardiac, restorative, respiratory, pain management and acquired brain injury (ABI).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.