Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to work within spacious, modern, fully integrated Operating Suites at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Theatre nurse, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of evidence-based peri-operative nursing care to individuals/patients of varying ages and cultural groups within the peri-operative unit. You will plan, assess, implement, and evaluate the patient's operative nursing care in collaboration with the surgeon, anaesthetist, and other members of the theatre team.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the operating theatre;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- High level of customer service;
- Be able to show effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- Show an ability to work efficiently in a professional multi-disciplinary team environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility that provides a full range of surgical and medical services, including a dedicated mental health unit and a full-service maternity unit including mother and baby services. Hospital has 5 modern well equipped interactive operating suites accommodating the following specialities: orthopaedics, gynaecology & obstetrics, urology, neurology, plastics, paediatrics, ENT, ophthalmology, general, endoscopy, oralmaxillaryfasico surgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.