Excellent opportunities exist for suitably qualified Registered Nurses with previous Scrub Scout experience to join the friendly team at a private hospital in Shepparton. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work within the busy Scrub Scout team caring for patients within the operating room. You will review, plan and deliver patient care with the support and guidance of the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients. You will work across a Monday-Friday rotating roster with no nightshifts.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of recent nursing experience in theatre settings;
- Understanding of infection control principles;
- Understanding and ability to work within the National Standards;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a team;
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility. The hospital has 3 fully equipped Operating Theatres, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Procedure Unit. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.