An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurse with previous scrub experience to join the busy Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidence-based care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training are completed regularly.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in perioperative nursing;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Current working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Close to shopping centre and public transport;
- Reduced car park rates.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Sydney, is one of the largest private hospitals in NSW, providing an extensive range of surgical and medical services. The Operating Theatre complex has 16 theatres, 32 first-stage recovery bays, and additional 32-second stage chairs. The specialties include General (including laparoscopic), Colorectal, Bariatric, Orthopaedic, Cardiothoracic, ENT, Plastics, Paediatric, Oral & Dental Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Ophthalmic, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery, Urology, and Vascular surgery.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.