Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and passionate Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join a supportive and dedicated perioperative team at a private hospital in Sydney. Full-time and permanent part-time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of post-graduate perioperative experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of current relevant guidelines, regulations and standards.
- Generous educational support;
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated;
- Onsite Pilates classes;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts;
- Ongoing education opportunities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is an acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The hospital has 20 fully equipped Operating Theatres.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.