Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled, self-motivated and enthusiastic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join a dynamic Perioperative team at a private hospital in NSW South Coast. No on-call or weekend work.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in scrub/scout theatre nursing;
- Nursing experience in Endoscopy, Orthopaedic, Ophthalmic, Facial Maxillary, Plastics, Dermatology, Gynaecology and Ear, Nose and Throat surgeries;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing or equivalent;
- An interest in promoting best practice patient care;
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work as a team member;
- An ability to work efficiently in a professional multidisciplinary team environment;
- Be innovative and adaptable to change and process
The hospital, located in Illawarra region, is an acute facility providing quality healthcare with state-of-the-art theatres, modern private en-suite patient rooms, full diagnostic, rehabilitation and hydrotherapy facilities The hospital specialises in a wide range of surgical specialties; Orthopaedics, Cardiology, Opthalmology, Gynecology, Urology, Gastroenterology, Pain, Interventional endoscopy, General, bariatric, dental and cosmetic.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.