Exciting opportunities are available for passionate Registered Nurses with previous Surgical Nursing experience to work across specialised surgical wards at a private hospital in Melbourne. Multiple permanent full-time and part-time roles are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members;
- Delivering education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management projects to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice;
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years of Registered Nursing in an acute surgical environment (various specialties);
- Working with Children check;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post Graduate Certificate or working towards in relevant speciality (Desirable);
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proactive, motivated, and customer-focused;
A salary ranges between $34.56 and $46.22 per hour, based on your years of relevant nursing experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a fully accredited tertiary facility with over 250 beds, providing Emergency Services, Intensive Care and Cardiac Services, including two twenty-four-hour Cardiac Catheter Laboratories. The Hospital has 13 theatres, which offer a broad range of specialties, including Cardiac, Neurosurgery, Robotics, Plastics, Orthopaedics, Urology, Laparoscopic, Colorectal, Vascular and General Surgery and 2 dedicated endoscopy units.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.