New possibilities await talented and accomplished Surgical Registered Nurses to join a team at the facility located in Melbourne that is currently undergoing a significant renovation and expansion and is scheduled to open in February 2024. Permanent full-time roles are available with career pathway development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members, Enrolled Nurses, and Assistants in Nursing to deliver excellent patient care.
- Current Registration with AHPRA;
- At least 2 years of Registered Nursing in an acute surgical environment;
- Working with Children check;
- Bachelor of Nursing (Science) or equivalent;
- Post Graduate Certificate or working towards in relevant speciality (desirable);
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high-quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team.
- Flexibility to work across one or multiple hospitals;
- Discounted health insurance;
- Continuous professional development, education & support are provided to encourage growth.
$35.33 to $47.25 per hour.
Situated in Melbourne, this hospital is committed to delivering excellent healthcare with a compassionate and welcoming team, as well as a comprehensive approach to patient well-being. The redevelopment encompasses an array of enhancements, such as increased clinical services, including Orthopaedics, the addition of 4 new operating theaters, the establishment of a 4-bed high dependency unit, the introduction of premium on-site consulting suites, the creation of a new day surgery admission area, and the inclusion of a new on-site pharmacy and cafe.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.