Exciting opportunities exist for motivated Registered Nurses to join the established nursing team at a private hospital in Newcastle. There are Permanent Full-Time roles available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include providing evidence-based nursing care, liaising with the multi-disciplinary team, ensuring patient and staff safety, and supervising, directing and guiding nursing team members.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years of Registered Nursing in an acute Surgical environment;
- Working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills;
$34.59 - $48.58 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Newcastle, is an 189-bed, acute, private facility with 11 theatres, including a hybrid theatre and a 15-bed Intensive Care Unit. The Maternity Unit comprises a Birthing Suite, Maternity Ward and Special Care Nursery. Birthing Suite has 6 rooms on the ground floor, with Croudace Operating Theatres adjacent. The Maternity Ward encompasses 38 beds combined with antenatal and postnatal rooms.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.