Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Nurse to join the surgical teams at a private hospital in Melbourne. Several exciting options are available within the suite of surgical specialities, which include Cardiothoracic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Neuro Surgery, Plastic Surgery, ENT Surgery, Vascular Surgery. Full time and part-time positions.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous surgical nursing experience;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is an acute facility, providing Emergency Services, Intensive Care and Cardiac Services, including a 24-hour Cardiac Cath Lab and Victoria’s only Single-Site Robotic Surgery Program. Hospital has 8 surgical wards with various specialties, including cardiac, general surgery, plastics, colorectal, hepatobiliary, urology, orthopaedics, neurosurgery and vascular surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.