Exciting opportunities exist for motivated Theatre Registered Nurses with experience in Neurosurgery and Spine to join the Theatre Team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available with flexible conditions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working alongside experts who are dedicated to not only perfecting their clinical and neurosurgical skills but also educating future neurosurgical healthcare professionals. With subspecialty interests in vascular neurosurgery, complex spine surgery, tumours, and syringomyelia and Chiari malformation, you will be exposed to the gamut of complex neurosurgery.
You'll also have access to the very latest technology, from intraoperative scans and high-resolution neurosurgical microscopes to state-of-the-art imaging and the revolutionary Gamma Knife.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Sound theatre knowledge with minimum 3 years of experience scrubbing, ideally in Neurosurgery or spine;
- Relevant experience in coordinating a Neurosurgery & Spine service will be highly regarded;
- Flexible with shift availabilities;
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, communication and information technology skills;
- Proven ability to establish sound relationships with peers and clients using a customer service focus;
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrated commitment to own professional development;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality customer service;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and initiative;
- Well-developed computer skills, including the use of electronic medical records systems, MQ Word, Excel and web-based research.
- Salary sacrifice options and excellent salary packaging benefits (including venue hire, meals, entertainment and novated leasing);
- A variety of shifts offered in the department, including flexible rostering and shift time;
- Postgraduate study and ongoing education support through scholarship programs;
- Corporate, private healthcare rates;
- Extensive facilities including sporting facilities, gym and pool, and Childcare at a reduced staff rate.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is Australia's first and only private, not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. The hospital combines state-of-the-art facilities with the world's best practices, offering from pioneering onsite medical imaging to fully integrated digital operating theatres. The hospital offers extensive cardiac and vascular surgery, including Coronary artery bypass grafts, mitral valve repairs, lobectomies and various robotic surgeries.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.