Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join the nursing team at a private aged care facility in Adelaide. It is a Permanent Part-Time position, working across a range of morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing clinical care by legislation and practice within a professional and ethical framework;
- Completing comprehensive, individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents;
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation, including ACFI.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse;
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- The ability to effectively lead a team (leadership experience highly regarded);
- Experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment;
- Prior ACFI experience;
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe;
- The right to work in Australia.
The facility offers great employee benefits, including:
- Regular toolbox talks, so you stay informed on processes;
- Development opportunities;
- Leading a team and developing your coaching skills as you work to educate the carers.
The facility, located in Adelaide, is a part of one of Australia's leading aged care providers. The facility offers a relaxed and engaging environment.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.