An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse to join the nursing team at a private aged care facility in regional South Australia. It is a Permanent Part-Time position - 5 nights a fortnight with more early shifts in the future.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- You will prove clinical care by legislation and practice within a professional and ethical framework;
- You will be completing comprehensive, individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents;
- You will ensure timely and accurate documentation, including ACFI.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse;
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- The ability to effectively lead a team - leadership experience highly regarded;
- Experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment;
- Prior ACFI experience;
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe;
- The right to work in Australia.
The facility offers great employee benefits, including:
- Regular toolbox talks, so you stay informed on processes;
- Development opportunities;
- Leading a team and developing your coaching skills as you work to educate the carers.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility, located in a quiet rural setting of Kadina, is a part of one of Australia's leading aged care providers. The facility offers a home-like environment and a wide variety of health and wellbeing programs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.