Excellent opportunities exist for dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses who would like to become a part of the Clinical team at a private aged care facility in Bunbury.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the residents and clients, providing compassionate care and support at an organization that values respect and integrity. As a member of the clinical care team, you will perform in accordance with legislation and practice with a thin professional and ethical framework.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading exceptional care outcomes through the coordination and delivery of person-centered care;
- Oversight of the resident across the day, identifying changes in preference, needs, or well-being, and prompting escalation for support;
- Seeing the resident as an individual prompts choice and independence, with support provided as needed.
- Developing comprehensive care plans, conducting thorough assessments of needs and preferences, and implementing appropriate care strategies;
- Managing and safely administering medications following established protocols;
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation, including admission assessments, care plans, interventions, and progress notes;
- Working in partnership with the carers to deliver the Continuity of Carer model.
Open to Masters students – these candidates would be eligible for leadership positions.
- Current AHPRA registration (or 2-3 months away from receiving it);
- Certificate III in individual support (minimum requirement) or Cert IV in Aged Care, Dementia;
- Currently studying for a nursing degree and close to completing or graduating as a nurse;
- Completed Aged Care clinical placement;
- Good communication skills – interacting with staff and residents;
- Embodies and practices values; Optimism, Passion, Integrity, and Respect (for all backgrounds, nationalities, genders, sexes, ages, ethnicities, and sexual orientations);
- Resilience and passion for care for senior citizens. Gentle and diligent handling of citizens;
- Understanding of AN-ACC -AgedCare funding model;
- Any experience in any capacity in aged care is highly desirable;
- Working knowledge of Accreditation Standards and Aged Care legislation is desirable.
- Professional solid opportunities to support the completion of Post Graduate Degree qualifications through the Study Assistance Program and clinical development programs;
- Discounts and benefits at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants, and more through Maxxia Rewards and My Brands;
- Discounts on selected health insurance and access to well-being services;
- Employee wellness platforms include the Employee Assistance Program, which provides counselling, financial advice, and personal support;
- Reward and recognition programs, including the Annual National Care Awards;
- Sponsorship opportunities offering a pathway to permanent residency at a number of our Homes nationally;
- Employee Referral Program - refer a friend and be rewarded.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility, located next to Forrest Park and just a quick drive away from the coast, offers a quiet residential setting with easy access to local amenities, including museums, shopping areas, and dining options. The facility has four beautiful award-winning gardens, each with a specific theme, giving residents a one-of-a-kind experience. At this place, residents living with dementia can benefit from a range of specialized services, staff, and dedicated facilities. The programs on offer include PARO Therapy, Activity Stations, Table Top Activities, and Music Memories. Each resident is treated as a unique individual to ensure the provision of the best possible care.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.