Excellent opportunities exist for dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses who would like to become a part of the Clinical team at a private aged care facility in Mildura. Multiple permanent full-time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the residents and clients, providing compassionate care and support at an organization that values respect and integrity.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Working in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding the provision of care;
- Delivering quality nursing care by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating individual patient care;
- Providing a standard of care according to the individual's level of experience and education, maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment.
Open to Masters students – these candidates would be eligible for leadership positions.
- Current AHPRA registration (or 2-3 months away from receiving it);
- Certificate III in individual support (minimum requirement) or Cert IV in Aged Care, Dementia;
- Currently studying for a nursing degree and close to completing or graduating as a nurse;
- Completed Aged Care clinical placement;
- Good communication skills – interacting with staff and residents;
- Embodies and practices values; Optimism, Passion, Integrity, and Respect (for all backgrounds, nationalities, genders, sexes, ages, ethnicities, and sexual orientations);
- Resilience and passion for care for senior citizens. Gentle and diligent handling of citizens;
- Understanding of AN-ACC -AgedCare funding model;
- Any experience in any capacity in aged care is highly desirable;
- Working knowledge of Accreditation Standards and Aged Care legislation is desirable.
- A flexible working environment to balance your life and well-being;
- Strong professional and clinical development programs, including Graduate Nurse Programs, Student Placement, Traineeships, and Study Assistance Programs;
- Employee discount and benefits programs;
- Reward and recognition programs, including the Annual National Care Awards;
$33 – $50 per hour +super+shift penalties.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The facility, located in the heart of Mildura, where the residents can relish the enchanting enclosed leafy courtyard gardens, raised vegetable garden areas, and delicious grape vines. With a range of contemporary rooms, including a cinema room, café, hairdressing salon, and various lounges and dining areas, the spacious home offers both communal spaces and cozy nooks. At this place, residents living with dementia can benefit from a range of specialized services and staff, as well as dedicated facilities. The programs include PARO Therapy, Activity Stations, Table Top Activities, and Music Memories. Each resident is treated as a unique individual to ensure the provision of the best possible care.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.