Outstanding prospects await committed and passionate Registered Nurses seeking to join the Clinical team at a private aged care facility located on the Mornington Peninsula. There are permanent part-time positions with a range of shift options to choose from.
As a Registered Nurse, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the residents and clients, providing compassionate care and support at an organization that values respect and integrity.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Working in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding the provision of care;
- Delivering quality nursing care by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating individual patient care;
- Providing a standard of care according to the individual's level of experience and education, maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment.
Open to Masters students – these candidates would be eligible for leadership positions.
- Current AHPRA registration (or 2-3 months away from receiving it);
- Certificate III in individual support (minimum requirement) or Cert IV in Aged Care, Dementia;
- Currently studying for a nursing degree and close to completing or graduating as a nurse;
- Completed Aged Care clinical placement;
- Good communication skills – interacting with staff and residents;
- Embodies and practices values; Optimism, Passion, Integrity, and Respect (for all backgrounds, nationalities, genders, sexes, ages, ethnicities, and sexual orientations);
- Resilience and passion for care for senior citizens. Gentle and diligent handling of citizens;
- Understanding of AN-ACC -AgedCare funding model;
- Any experience in any capacity in aged care is highly desirable;
- Working knowledge of Accreditation Standards and Aged Care legislation is desirable.
- Enjoy a flexible working environment to balance your life and wellbeing;
- Career pathways and opportunities across Australia, including entry-level roles;
- Strong professional and clinical development programs, including Graduate Nurse Programs, Student Placement, Traineeships, and Study Assistance Programs;
- Employee discount and benefits programs;
- Reward and recognition programs, including the Annual National Care Awards.
$32.06 - $50.00 + Super, negotiable based on experience.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Nestled in the heart of the picturesque coastal town of Rosebud, this aged care facility enjoys a prime location just minutes from the beach. It also offers proximity to wineries, Nepean National Park, and renowned golf courses. The facility takes pride in its commitment to clinical excellence, boasting dependable visiting physicians and a dedicated nursing team with long-standing tenure. Additionally, the facility has the added benefit of an on-site physiotherapist and occupational therapist. While promoting resident independence, the facility ensures that all their needs are met, including 24-hour nursing care for those who require it.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.