New opportunities have arisen for dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses who would like to join the Clinical team at a private aged care facility in Perth. There are permanent Full-Time and Part-Time roles available.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading exceptional care outcomes through the coordination and delivery of person-centered care;
- Oversight of the resident across the day, identifying changes in preference, needs, or well-being, and prompting escalation for support;
- Seeing the resident as an individual prompts choice and independence, with support provided as needed.
- Developing comprehensive care plans, conducting thorough assessments of needs and preferences, and implementing appropriate care strategies;
- Managing and safely administering medications following established protocols;
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation, including admission assessments, care plans, interventions, and progress notes;
- Working in partnership with the carers to deliver the Continuity of Carer model.
Open to Masters students – these candidates would be eligible for leadership positions.
- Current AHPRA registration (or 2-3 months away from receiving it);
- Certificate III in individual support (minimum requirement) or Cert IV in Aged Care, Dementia;
- Currently studying for a nursing degree and close to completing or graduating as a nurse;
- Completed Aged Care clinical placement;
- Good communication skills – interacting with staff and residents;
- Embodies and practices values; Optimism, Passion, Integrity, and Respect (for all backgrounds, nationalities, genders, sexes, ages, ethnicities, and sexual orientations);
- Resilience and passion for care for senior citizens. Gentle and diligent handling of citizens;
- Understanding of AN-ACC -AgedCare funding model;
- Any experience in any capacity in aged care is highly desirable;
- Working knowledge of Accreditation Standards and Aged Care legislation is desirable.
- Professional solid opportunities to support the completion of Post Graduate Degree qualifications through the Study Assistance Program and clinical development programs;
- Discounts and benefits at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants, and more through Maxxia Rewards and My Brands;
- Discounts on selected health insurance and access to well-being services;
- Employee wellness platforms include the Employee Assistance Program, which provides counselling, financial advice, and personal support;
- Reward and recognition programs, including the Annual National Care Awards;
- Sponsorship opportunities offering a pathway to permanent residency at a number of our Homes nationally;
- Employee Referral Program - refer a friend and be rewarded.
$37.68 - $55.82 + Super, negotiable based on exp
Nestled in the picturesque setting of Perth, this aged care facility is peacefully situated on a gentle elevation between the Swan River and the coast, beneath the shade of two majestic pine trees. It's a serene and convenient home, just a brief stroll away from both the Mosman Park Cricket Club and the North Fremantle Bowling Club. The facility is dedicated to offering tailored services, staff with specialized expertise, and top-notch amenities to assist residents who are living with dementia. The programs encompass PARO Therapy, Activity Stations, Table Top Activities, and Music Memories.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.