New opportunities have arisen for dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Nurses who would like to join the Clinical team at a private aged care facility in Townsville. Permanent full-time and part-time positions are currently open ( Morning, afternoon & night shifts available).
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Working in partnership with patients and families in decision-making regarding the provision of care;
- Delivering quality nursing care by assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating individual patient care;
- Providing a standard of care according to the individual's level of experience and education, maintaining high-quality nursing care within a safe environment.
Open to Masters students – these candidates would be eligible for leadership positions.
- Current AHPRA registration (or 2-3 months away from receiving it);
- Certificate III in individual support (minimum requirement) or Cert IV in Aged Care, Dementia;
- Currently studying for a nursing degree and close to completing or graduating as a nurse;
- Completed Aged Care clinical placement;
- Good communication skills – interacting with staff and residents;
- Embodies and practices values; Optimism, Passion, Integrity, and Respect (for all backgrounds, nationalities, genders, sexes, ages, ethnicities, and sexual orientations);
- Resilience and passion for care for senior citizens. Gentle and diligent handling of citizens;
- Understanding of AN-ACC -AgedCare funding model;
- Any experience in any capacity in aged care is highly desirable;
- Working knowledge of Accreditation Standards and Aged Care legislation is desirable.
- Enjoy a flexible working environment to balance your life and wellbeing;
- Career pathways and opportunities across Australia, including entry-level roles;
- Strong professional and clinical development programs, including Graduate Nurse Program, Student Placement, Traineeships, and Study Assistance Programs (P&C to confirm);
- Employee discount and benefits programs;
- Reward and recognition programs, including the Annual National Care Awards.
Located in Townsville, this facility offers specialised dementia care and support, with a strong emphasis on addressing the individual needs of residents in a personal and tailored manner. This approach is further bolstered by the implementation of Sensory Enrichment activities, PARO therapy, and a lifestyle program, all overseen by dedicated staff members who deliver care and activities designed to improve the daily well-being of residents.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.