Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Anaesthetic team at a private hospital in Adelaide. Full-time and part-time roles are available.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing safe systems and practices within the boundaries of relevant legislation, professional standards, and hospital policy, procedures, and guidelines, in particular, relating to Perioperative Nursing – Anaesthetics.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered General Nurse;
- Current Peri-Operative experience as an Anaesthetic Registered Nurse;
- Demonstrated leadership ability and management competence;
- Demonstrated understanding of National Safety and Quality Service Standards, ACHA policies and procedures, and ability to manage risk.;
- Sound knowledge of the standards pertaining to Peri-operative Nursing - Anaesthetics;
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong facilitation and coaching skills;
- Proven ability to effectively manage both human and material resources.
- Increased take-home pay with access to salary sacrifice as a not-for-profit organisation;
- Ongoing training & professional development opportunities, access to paid study leave;
- Flexible working arrangements for work-life balance by negotiation;
- Employee benefits including – discounted gym memberships, private health insurance, and access to a free Employee Assistance Program for well-being support;
- A supportive team environment, working alongside passionate & dedicated professionals.
Salaries range between $30.16 - $51.93 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in North Adelaide, is a non-profit facility with 98 beds that provides a wide range of medical and surgical services. It offers specialties like ENT Surgery, general medicine, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, orthopaedic surgery, paediatric surgery, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. The hospital has 8 operating theatres, a dedicated paediatric day stay unit and a level 2 critical care unit.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au