Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Anaesthetic Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Campbelltown. Full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Must meet the requirements for Category A, for occupational staff health and screening, and provide evidence of the required immunisation;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills;
- Must be available for afternoon and Saturday shifts.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital is a purpose-built private hospital located in Campbelltown. The modern facilities include 8 Operating Theatres, 52 Surgical beds, 16 bed Day Surgery Unit and 34-bed Rehabilitation Unit. The hospital offers excellent employee conditions with extensive support offered by the Management team.
The specialties include Orthopaedics, Bariatric, Neurosurgery, Plastics, ENT, Urology, and General, including laparoscopic work, Colorectal, Dental, Pain Management, Gynaecology and Gastroenterology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.