Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses with Anaesthetic experience to join the professional theatre team at a private hospital in Canberra.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Proven anaesthetic experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes, flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits. A supportive Executive team are committed to the ongoing education and mentorship of the staff.
Hospital, located in Canberra, is an acute facility with 7 operating theatres, Angiography Suite and a 2 bed Critical Care Unit, Medical Rehab and Day Chemotherapy/Infusion unit. Key surgical specialities include neurosurgery, cardiothoracic, orthopaedic and urological surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.