Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join the Perioperative Department at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, you will work across the Multidisciplinary Theatre Anaesthetics team. You will perform duties with the Nurse Unit Manager, Clinical Nurses and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality patient care is delivered in line with the hospital's core values and strategic direction. The role reports to the Anaesthetic Nurse Unit Manager (NUM).
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Prior nursing experience in an anaesthetics nursing role;
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently as required;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Anaesthetics/Recovery (Desirable).
The hospital offers great benefits, including:
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.