Exciting opportunities exist for Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join the Anaesthetic Department at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part-time positions are available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse - Anaesthetic, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients to manage their health recovery.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of anaesthetic/PARU experience essential;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Excellent communication and organisational skills ;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- Ability to work well within a team environment;
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service, focusing on education and clinical excellence.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne's northwestern suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services. Specialty surgery areas offered at this facility include orthopaedics, general surgery, laparoscopic surgery, ENT, urology, vascular, plastics, neurosurgery, gynaecology and ophthalmology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.