Excellent career opportunities have become available for dynamic and experienced theatre nurses to join a busy 4 theatre unit at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula.
As a Registered Nurse, you will work within the busy Scrub Scout or Post-Anaesthetic Recovery team caring for patients within the operating room or throughout their recovery afterwards. You will review, plan, and deliver patient care with the Nurse Unit Manager and Shift Leaders' support and guidance to ensure a high level of quality service is provided to the patients. You will work across a rotating roster including evening and weekends, so flexibility is key.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current Registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Anaesthetic or PACU nurse;
- Post-graduate qualifications will be highly regarded;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Ability to use initiative and demonstrate reliability.
The hospital offers fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs;
- Regular subsidised social activities;
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices;
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options;
- National Employee Assistance Program;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a fully accredited hospital with 4 operating theatres, angiography suite, short stay unit, HDU, surgical, medical, oncology/palliative care, psychiatry, a new rehabilitation unit including inpatient, outpatient and hydrotherapy services and alcohol rehabilitation. The Operating Theatre unit services various specialties, including Orthopaedics, General, Gynae, Dental, Endoscopy, Ophthalmic, Urology, Pain Management and Plastics Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.