Exciting opportunities exist for Anaesthetic Registered Nurses to join the high performing Cardiothoracic Anaesthetic team at a private hospital in Perth.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years of Nursing experience in Anaesthetics;
- Anaesthetic nursing experience with major surgical specialties: example: cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, CCL, major orthopaedics, paediatrics, bariatrics and major general;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality patient care;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Commitment to ongoing personal and professional development;
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills;
- Graduate Certificate in Anaesthetics or equivalent desirable.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible shifts, voluntary weekends, no night shifts;
- Inclusive and supportive environment working with the most experienced Cardiac Anaesthetists in WA;
The hospital has a structured clinical education program and supports both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The Operating Suite consists of 10 Theatres covering various specialities, including Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, General, Bariatric and Breast, Vascular and Plastic Reconstructive surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.