Exciting opportunities exist for Anaesthetic Nurses to join the professional team within the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Perth. Full time and part-time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 2 years’ full-time Anaesthetic experience;
- Anaesthetic nursing experience with major surgical specialties: cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, CCL, major orthopaedics, paediatrics, bariatrics and major general;
- Working with Children check;
- Compliance with NSQHS national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team; and
- Basic computer skills;
- Graduate Certificate in Anaesthetics or equivalent desirable.
- A friendly and supportive team environment;
- Nearby off-site parking;
- Flexible working hours.
The hospital has a structured clinical education program and supports both internal and external study days.
Hospital, located in Perth, provides a comprehensive range of services across most adult specialties. The theatre complex has 11 theatres, including a Day Theatre and Hybrid Theatre and supports a range of acute specialties.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise, please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.