Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Anaesthetic & Recovery Registered Nurse to join the Perioperative Department at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Permanent full time and part-time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience in Recovery and/or Anaesthetic roles;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Dually trained in Recovery and Anaesthetics is highly desirable;
- Paediatric experience is highly desirable;
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Flexibility to work across a 7-day rotating shift roster including the participation in the on-call roster.
The hospital offers great benefits including:
- Professional Development;
- Employee assistance program;
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services;
- Free parking;
- A wide range of in-hospital services;
- Regular subsidised social activities.
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24-hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.