Exciting opportunities exist for Registered Nurses to join the Anaesthetic & Recovery Unit at a private hospital in Melbourne.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years anaesthetic/recovery experience essential;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACSQHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s northwestern suburbs, is an acute facility with 5 operating theatres, a Critical Care Complex and a busy Day Procedure Unit. The hospital provides a wide range of services to its community. The hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, general medicine, oncology, cardiology, urology, plastic surgery, ENT and gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.