Exciting permanent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the Anaesthetic & Recovery Unit at a private hospital in Eastern Melbourne.
- Relevant registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in perioperative nursing;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital's staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Eastern Melbourne, is a busy acute care facility incorporating an extensive range of specialities and facilities, including Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, General Surgery, ENT, Urology, Orthopaedic, Plastic Surgery, Fascio-maxillary, Endoscopy Day theatre, Maternity services, Hospital in the Home, Cardiology, Cath Lab services, Medical services and a busy Emergency Department. The theatre complex comprises 15 Operating theatres, including a Day Procedure Centre and Hybrid Theatre.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.