Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Theatre Registered Nurses with previous anaesthetic and/or recovery experience to join the team at a private hospital in Western Sydney.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Recent experience in Anaesthetics and/or Recovery within an acute care facility (experience in both departments preferred);
- Understanding of the Australian College of Peri-operative Nurses (ACORN) Standards and National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Demonstrated practical time management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- Advanced Life Support will be an advantage.
- Professional development opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Close to public transport;
- Reduced car park rates.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility, which provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit that includes intensive care.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Please answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT'S NOT QUITE WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.