Fantastic opportunities exist in the private hospital located in Adelaide for highly motivated Registered Nurses with extensive skill sets and sound knowledge of the standards pertaining to Anaesthetics Nursing to join the thriving Perioperative Department. There are permanent part-time roles available.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management projects to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current AHPRA Registration;
- South Australian DHS Working with Children Clearance;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in Anaesthetics, specialty within a Perioperative environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of National Safety and Quality Service Standards, ACHA policies and procedures;
- Ability to manage risk;
- Sound knowledge of Perioperative standards;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong facilitation and coaching skills;
- Proven ability to effectively manage under pressure with competing demands.
- Discounted gym memberships;
- Private health insurance and access to the free Employee Assistance Program for well-being support;
- Promotional opportunities available in a growing organization;
- Flexible working arrangements for work-life balance by negotiation;
- Ongoing training & professional development opportunities;
- Access to paid study leave.
Salaries range between $30.16-$51.93 per hour.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in Adelaide, is a private 152-bed facility which offers a range of specialties, including cardiology, cardiothoracic surgery, ENT surgery, general medicine, general surgery, gynaecology, neurosurgery, orthopaedics, plastic & reconstructive surgery, oncology, and urology. The facility has 9 operating theatres, a procedure room, 3 angiography labs, an Infusion Suite, a 24/7 Cardiac Emergency Service, and a 10-bed level 3 critical care unit.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.