Excellent opportunities have become available for a Registered Nurse to join the Cardiac Ward team at a private hospital in Adelaide. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available.
- Delivering evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- South Australian DHS Working with Children Clearance;
- At least 3 years of cardiac experience as a Registered Nurse;
- Demonstrated understanding of National Safety and Quality Service Standards;
- Ability to manage risk;
- Sound knowledge of Registered Nursing standards;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong facilitation and coaching skills.
Salaries range between $31.07- $53.49 per hour.
The hospital, located in Adelaide, performs a broad range of surgical, medical, diagnostic, and interventional procedures, which are supported by on-site medical imaging, radiology, and pathology. The hospital has eight operating theatres and a procedure room which are all equipped with state-of-the-art technology. With 55 dedicated cardiology and cardiothoracic beds, complemented by a 6-bed acute chest pain unit, the facility is well-positioned to provide outstanding care.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to email@example.com.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.