Enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses have the chance to seize excellent opportunities to become part of the ICU team at a private hospital in Adelaide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Registered Nurse, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering safe, researched-based standards of nursing care;
- Supervising, directing, and guiding nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Delivering education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation, or end-of-life needs;
- Leading successful quality improvement and safety management project/s to deliver desired outcomes;
- Working collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs;
- Acting as a role model for Safe Practice.
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team;
- ICU graduate certificate;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated, and customer-focused;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high-functioning team.
ABOUT THE FACILITY
The hospital, located in North Adelaide, is a private hospital offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialties. The hospital has seven operating theatres, which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
If this aligns with what you're looking for, click "APPLY" to send in your application – attaching your most up-to-date CV. It is that easy! Alternatively, you can send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And if this particular role isn't quite right, be sure to explore the array of other openings on our website at www.ihrgroup.com.au.